Contactless Smart Card Reader
You May Also Be Interested In:
contactless smart card
contactless smart card reader
smart card reader
* It is a compact and cost-effective contactless reader and writer. It is developed on the 13. 56MHz contactless smart card (RFID) technology, supporting Mifare ISO 14443 A and B cards. Its proximity operating distance is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use.
* The versatile reader is available in both USB and Serial interface, which can be easily integrated into PC environment as well as other systems in a snap. It is ideal for a broad range of applications, including public transport terminal, physical and logical access control, and even vending machines.
* The operation is extremely easy, quick and convenient. All read/write operations can be done via waving the contactless card to the device. Moreover, its compact design enables it to be mounted and located in anywhere with ease.
* In addition, it is also available in module form, which is extremely easy to design-in giving you maximum design and development flexibility. Own casing, logo, color, size can all now be materialized.
* Standard Features:
1) SB PnP or serial interface (RS232)
2) Read and write functionality
3) Built-in Antenna
4) Fully tested and compliant with major contactless smart cards that conform to ISO14443
5) A/B in the market.
6) RoHS Compliant
7) CE and FCC Compliant
8) Operation LED
10) High-speed transactions
11) Compact size: 120 X 73 X 20mm
12) Wall mountable
13) Built-in contact/contactless smart card slots (on request)
* Supported Card types:
It works with a variety of 13. 56MHz contactless smart cards including, but not limited to:
1) MIFARE cards (Classics, DESFire)
2) All ISO 14443 A cards, like:
* JCOP30 cards
* MPCOS COMBI cards
3) ISO 14443 Type B cards, like:
* Calypso cards
* ST Cards (ST19XRF58)
* ATMEL AT88RF020
* Technical Specifications:
1) Interface RS-232 (Serial) or USB
2) Supply Voltage Regulated 5V DC
3) Operating Distance > = 50 mm
4) Supply Current 200mA
5) Operating Temperature 0-70oC
6) Operating Frequency 13. 56 MHz
7) Standards/Certifications ISO 14443 and Mifare cards
8) Operating System Support Windows 98, Me, 2K and XP, Linux