Copper Cathodes from African origin
You May Also Be Interested In:
copper cathode 99.99 %
We have the following offer of Copper Cathode 99.99% purity Non-LME registered, LME Standard Grade A.
Port of Loading: Sellers choice
Delivery: Within 35 days after receipt of activated LC.
Quantity: 1000MT X 12 TO 5000MTX 12
Price : USD$5,100 CIF ASWP
(PRICE VALID TILL MARCH 5, 2007)
Payment: Irrevocable, confirmed, transferable, unconditional LC 100% payable at sight, payable on presentation of shipping documents, commercial invoice and SGS inspection at loading port.
PBG: 2% of first shipment value to activate LC.
PRODUCT QUALITY, SPECIFICATIONS AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION:
Product: Copper Cathodes (Electrolytic Copper Grade)
Standard: L. M. E Grade A Standard Cu Cathode-1, Cu purity 99.9% minimum
Dimension: 914mm x 914mm x 12mm (appr. ) 36 '' X 36'' X 0.5)
Weight of each sheet : 125kgs +/-1%
Net weight of each pallet: 2M/T+/-1%
Min. weight in each container : 20M/t appr.
Gross weight of each container : 22.2M/T appr.
Packing : palletized banded by aluminum bands
COPPER (min %age) 99.99%
SILICA (SI/ppm) 0.3
IRON (Fe/ppm) 2
COBALT (CO/ppm) 0.2
SULPHUR (S/ppm) 4
ARSENIC (AS/ppm) 0.1
OXYGEN ()2/ppm) nil
BISMUTH (BI/ppm) 0.1
ARGENT (AG/ppm) 10
MANGANESE (MN/ppm) 0.1
LEAD (PB/ppm) 0.2
TELEURIUM (TE/ppm) 0.05
NICKEL (NI /ppm) 0.2
ALUMINIUM (AL/ppm) 0.5
SELENIUM (SE/ppm) 0.3
MAGNESIUM (MG/ppm) 0.4
ANTIMONY (SB/ppm) 0.1
We would need LOI and BCL with bank co-ordinates and Authority for Soft Probe to receive FCO/Contract.
Address your LOI and BCL: TO THE PRINCIPAL SELLER
Via: K. J. Haroon Basha
1. Seller agent or representative provides Soft Offer
2. Buyer review, and accept Soft Offer and issue LOI with Soft Probe authority / BCL
3. Seller issue Full Corporate Offer
4. Buyer accept FCO, confirmed by signing and sealing on the FCO and returning the same to the Seller.
5. Seller issue Draft Contract for Buyer's review (electronic form) .
6. Buyer to sign, seal and return contract to the Seller for signature (electronic form) .
7. The E mailed Contracts will be prepared as hard copies.
8. Buyer to sign the hard copy of contract and return it to the seller for signature and return of one copy to the Buyer.
9. Buyer's bank to issue pre-advice Standby Letter of Credit
10. Seller to send Proof of Product to Buyer's Bank (Bank to bank)
11 Buyer to issue valid SBLC to Seller's Bank
12. Cargo delivery as per contract
We trust that the above is of interest to you and look forward to receipt of the LOI and BCL so that we can progress this business to a close.
With kind regards,
K. J. Haroon Basha