Cordyceps Sinensis Extract
You May Also Be Interested In:
cordyceps sinensis extract
Research shows that Cordyceps is beneficial for the heart, liver and immune system etc.
1. Heart disease:In clinical studies significant improvements were found in stroke volume, heartbeat, cardiac output etc. In the Cordyceps group vs. The control group.
2. Cholesterol:Cordyceps reduces the amount of "bad" LDL cholesterol and increases the amount "good" HDL cholesterol. In one study, Cordyceps lowered total cholesterol levels by over 17 percent.
3. Liver disease:Cordyceps can improve symptoms and liver-cell structures dramatically. Cirrhosis cells disappeared in 70 percent of the patients.
4. Sexual dysfunction in men:Cordyceps can benefit many men who have problems involving sexual function.
5. Disorder of the immune system:Cordyceps appears to be one of the most adaptive immunomodulators.
6. Fatigue:Cordyceps is used by competitive athletes in the treatment of fatigue and weakness, and to improve endurance and increase energy.