Corrosion Resistant Cattle Fence
You May Also Be Interested In:
Cattle Fence, also called Farm Fence, Field Fence.
House Fence, Grassland Fence, Sheep Fence, Stock Fence.
It is fabricated with welded hot dip galvanized pipes for the use
of fencing livestock.
Hot-dipped galvanized wire, which is made of Q235 iron rod.
Wire diameter: 2mm, BWG 14
Selvage wire diameter: 2.5mm
Horizontal wire Diameter: 2.0mm
Vertical wire diameter: 2.0mm
Fence height: 0.8m, 0.9m, 1.0m, 1.1m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 2.5m;
Length: 115 inch (50m) or 330 inch (100m);
Distance: (vertical) 15-14-13-11-10-8-6cm; (horizontal) 15-18-20-40-50-60-65cm
1. Cattle fence is mainly used for construction of grassland, facilitate plans to use pasture resources, protect the natural environment.
2. Also mainly use for livestock, such us cattle, cow, bull, calves, Dairy sheep, goat, dog and so on.
1. Corrosion resistance
2. High tensile strength wire
3. Firm structure and flat surface.
4. Durable against hit
5. Packing and shipping
1. Plastic film per roll with label
2. 9 rolls per pallet
3. Wrapped plastic film outside pallet
4. One 40HQ container could be loading 25tons/550rolls (1x100m/roll)
If you are interested in our products, please kindly let us know:
Material, mesh wire diameter, edge wire diameter, width, length.
We will quote our best price for you!