Crane Hardened reducer
You May Also Be Interested In:
(1) Higher carring capacity. the gear wheel is treated with carbonization, quenching , geargrinding to get much higher carring capacity than face and medium hard tooth face decelerator, the decelerator with hardening , tempering and hobbing;
(2) Compact and light-weighted. Compared with soft tooth face and medium hard tooth face decelerator, the decelerator with the same carrying capacity will have decreased pedestal number by 24 equivalent;
(3) Higher efficiency , lower noise, and lower vibration. Gear grinding is introduced to increase grade of precision, and also the brim of gear wheel is trimmed, so the general efficiency of each step of hoist is 0.98, with much lower viberation and noise
(4) Multiple steps are introduced to decrease single step transmission ratio so as to widen the center distance, to decrease the overall height of the decelerator is up to 400 to meet the requirement of slow speed hoist.
(5)3-supportining-point decelerator can be installed vertically, horizontally, or in deflection by certain degrees, with much convenience and flexibility.
(6) This series of decelerator has 3and 4-step combide type