We, as a direct International agent, can supply Libyan Crude Oil (NC115) from a genuine seller under the following conditions:
1. To deal with End Users hold Refinery mandate. (No chains or multi-party commission.
2. To indicate one destination of export.
3. Resale of Crude Oil is Not allowed. In addition, to prove storage and refining capabilities by supplying validated refinery number.
4. The FOB price per U. S. Barrel shall be the average of the means of Brent dated quotations, as published in Platts Crude Oil marketwire effective for the month of scheduled plus or minus a differential announced by N. O. C. month by month without any discounts or deductions.
5. Payment in Full by confirmed Letter of Credit payable 30 days from B/L date.
6. Contractual period: One year and may be extended to 24 months
7. Allocation of crude Oil should be distributed during the year.
8. Delivery F. O. B. Loading Port
Product for Sale:Crude Oil (NC115)
Max Qty order 1,000,000 barrels/month
No discounts or deductions
Commission as per the industry standards.
We are looking only for genuine buyers, and will not entertain any request if the above criteria are not met.
If you are interested and can supply the above, please feel free to contact us.
Sincerely/ Tarek Hegazy