Current illumination characteristic laboratory apparatus of photo sensor
You May Also Be Interested In:
In optical experiment, a photo sensor is necessary for measurements such as the illuminance of a position, luminous intensity of light source, light distribution of diffraction and interference, optical fiber optics measuring, extinction position and intensity of polarized light etc. The photo sensor is an element that is capable of converting the physics quantity of light intensity into electricity quantity. It is an important apparatus to be applied on modern optical measurement. Therefore, the experiment of current illumination characteristic of photo sensor is one of essential physical experiment in colleges and universities. The type current illumination characteristic laboratory apparatus of photo sensor is an improved one based on the type A, which embodies the following advantages:
1. Free adjustable in luminous intensity of light source by request of experiment; selectable in dc power supply with different voltage for it is equipped with several sets of power supply. It is reliable and easy in adjustment.
2. There four kinds photo sensors for selection: silicon photocell, light-sensitive resistor, light-sensitive diode and photistor etc. the apparatus is rich and varied in experimental content and high in availability.
The apparatus is capable of doing the following experiments:
1. Measure current illumination characteristic of silicon photocell;
2. Measure current illumination characteristic of light-sensitive resistor;
3. Measure current illumination characteristic of light-sensitive diode;
4. Measure current illumination characteristic of photistor