Cylindrical Roller Bearing
You May Also Be Interested In:
cylindrical roller bearing
single row bearings
single row cylindrical roller bearing
Single-row Cylindrical Roller Bearing. full Cylindrical Roller Bearing , China bearings , cylindtical bearing
double row full complement bearings , single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings
1. Cylindrical roller bearings are available in many designs, dimension series and sizes. The majority are single row bearings with a cage. Single and double row full complement bearings (without cage) complete the standard assortment for general engineering. Bearings with a cage can accommodate heavy radial loads and operate at high speeds. Full complement bearings are suitable for very heavy radial loads at moderate speeds.
2. Single row cylindrical roller bearings can accommodate heavy radial loads and high speeds. They are manufactured in several different designs, the main difference being in the configuration of the flanges. The most popular are the NU, N, NJ and NUP designs.
3. Applications: Electric motor, automotive, industrial transmission, double-row cylindrical roller bearings are greatly used for the spindles of machine tools
4. Models available:
1) NU, NJ, NUP and N design, single row cylindrical roller bearings, caged
2) NNU and NN design, double row cylindrical roller bearings, caged
3) Multi-row cylindrical roller bearings, caged.
4) NCF and NJG design, single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings
5) NNF desgin, double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings 6) Multi-row full complement cylindrical roller bearings, with four or eight rows of rollers.