D1 DVR Card
You May Also Be Interested In:
d1 dvr card
real time audio
Special offer--4 channels D1 DVR Card.
1. Compression Standard: Adoption of powerful PNX1500 from Philips, the latest H. 264 hardware compression for video and MP3 audio compression standard, with real time audio monitoring and synchronizing with video recording;
2. Image Quality: DVD quality, preview resolution: 704X576
3. Compression Resolution:
PAL: D1( 704*576) , Half-D1 (704*288) , DCIF (512*384) , CIF (352*288) , QCIF (176*144) ; NTSC: D1( 704*480) , Half-D1 (704*240) , DCIF (512*320) , CIF (320*240) , QCIF (176*112) ;
4. Frame Rate: PAL: 25fps, NTSC: 30fps
5. Network Transmission: Support D1 double stream, narrow band transmission, IE browsing. The network transmission is smooth. Client support 16 channels to play synchronously;
6. Individual Unit 's capacity: Conforms to the PCI 2. 2 standard, support 64 channels DVR system;
7. CPU Occupancy: Less CPU occupation, lower 5% for 16 channels, high efficacious decode, can support 16 channels playback synchronously;
8. Stream Compression: Double stream technology, Main stream local storage, sub stream is applicable for image transmition at the Low bandwidth network, support D1+ CIF, HALF-D1 + CIF, DCIF + QDCIF, CIF + CIF, CIF + QCIF multi combination, it does not influence each other while recording and transmitting at the network;
9. Preset Recording: Record the video frequency by setting frame rate and image quality;
10. Motion Detection: Support Multi-area detection and sensitive detection;
11. Monitoring Function: Real-time monitoring, s ynchronously recording with video;
12. Alarm Function: Multiple interlinked alarm patterns, available for one-to-one or one-to-more interlinked (covering area) video recording; Automatic improving of video quality in alarm; Automatic pop up electric map and true voice alarm when alarming. Alarm while video lossing and lens covered;
13. Hardware Filter: Multi hardware filter and De-interlace function which reduce noise and enhance the image quality efficiently;
14. OSD Function: Support to add time/date format and fixed picture in video. Support to set mosaic area in video;
15. Water-mask Function: Support digital water-mask technology. To prevent date code from being modified;
16. Security: Support softdog;
17. WatchDog: Integrated dual CPU check circuit and intelligent hardware WatchDog, automatically checking host server working state and restoring automatically after system halt.
If you're interested in it, please don't hesitate to contact us.