D2 - 500,000 mt per month
You May Also Be Interested In:
gost 305 82
Gas oil D2, L-02-62, GOST 305-82
Our sller is able to supply 12 x 500,000 mt (with rolls and extensions) at a very attractive discount.
see FCO below
FCO Ref: WIN/JK/124/D2/2006
Thru: Mr. CHRISTIAN UDO
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER (FCO) Gas oil D2, L-02-62, GOST 305-82
We have the pleasure of writing to inform you that as Seller we are Ready, Willing and able to supply the said product as stated below under the following terms and Condition:
COMMODITY : Gas oil D2, L-02-62, GOST 305-82
SPECIFICATION : Standard Export Grade
ORIGIN : Russia
TOTAL QUANTITY : 500,000MT (+/- 5%) monthly for 12 months with
possible rollover and extension
SHIPMENTS : Within 30-40 days (for the first shipment) from the
Date received of buyers LC
DELIVERY : CIF ASWP
PRICE : The price shall be determined by the average of three
Consecutive days around the Bill of Lading (B/L) date
(The day before, the day of B/L, and the day after) for
The price Index, which is defined as the quotation
Reported by Platts Mc-Graw Hill Market Wire less
the discount as agreed between the BUYER and
DISCOUNT : The agreed discount shall be US$20.00 (twenty) per
Metric Ton GROSS and US$16.00 (sixteen) per
Metric Ton NET to BUYER
FIXED PRICE:$440/$436 (USD)
(signature and seal)
Commission US$4.00 (Three Dollars) per Metric Ton to be pay by the buyer.
US$2 (two Dollar) to Buyers Intermediaries,
US$2 (two Dollar) to Sellers Side
SELLERS SIDE CLOSED.
INSPECTION : Quality, Quantity, Weight & Photo by SGS at port of
Loading will be at sellers cost and Inspection costs at
Unloading Port will be borne by the Buyer.
PAYMENT : By Irrevocable, Confirmed, Transferable, Revolving
Documentary Letter of Credit at sight 100%, to cover each months shipment issued by the prime top bank
GUARANTEE Performance Bond 2%
1. Buyer Mandate/Consultant issues Letter of Intent (LOI)
2. Seller or Sellers Mandate/Consultant issues Full Corporate Offer (FCO) . Buyer mandate issues
Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) together with Bank Capability Letter (BCL) and
written authorization for the Seller to soft probe on the Buyers Bank.
3. Seller issues Draft Contract for acceptance by Buyer (Email or Fax) .
4. Seller and Buyer will sign and exchange Hard Copy Contract & return it signed and sealed.
5. Sellers Bank issue BCL (Bank Commitment Letter) to Buyers Bank showing their readiness
to step in this contract
5. Upon receipt acknowledge and confirmation from Buyers Bank, within 5 International Banking
days, Sellers Prime Bank issues Proof of Product (POP) to the Buyers Bank. This must be on
Bank to Bank basis only.
7. Within 5 International Banking days after receipt of POP from, the Buyers Bank will issue a non-
operative Documentary Letter of Credit (DL/C) to the Sellers Bank, for the total monthly value of
the shipment automatically reinstated for every month of the contract.
8. Within 2 International Banking days after receipt of the Buyers Non-Operative DL/C, the Sellers
Prime Bank shall issue a 2% Performance Bond in the amount of the shipment value. This
activates Buyers Non- Operative DL/C and it shall become automatically full operative.
9. Seller nominates vessels, loads and gives ETA to buyer
(signature and seal)