D2 oil products
You May Also Be Interested In:
Synergy Exports represents oil companies, refineries and mandates worldwide supplying D2, JP54, LNG, LPG, JPA1, Mazut 100, Bitumen, Crude oil as well as Biodiesel. All at wholesale prices. We facilitate trade between real and qualified buyers and sellers. If you are tired of wasting your time dealing with sellers that don't perform just contact us and we will get it done for you
OPERATIONS PROCEDURES: NON NEGOTIABLE
IF BUYER CAN ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS BELOW,
PLEASE PROVIDE ICPO (FROM END BUYER ONLY) WITH BANKING INFO AND NCND/IMFPA:
1. SPOT ORDER for 10MMTof D2, delivered
2. SPOT ORDER for 20MMT of D2, delivered
3. 12 MONTH CONTRACT for 50MMT of D2, delivered
1. Buyer confirms soft offer and issues an ICPO with right to soft probe and
Complete NCNDA/IMFPA by all parties involved. .
2. Seller issues FCO.
3. Buyer signs and returns the FCO within 3 (three) days and BCL together with
Full banking details including bank officers name and other particulars.
4. Seller issues draft contract to implement this
Agreement and after signing, copies are exchanged. The transaction and
Verification process must proceed within 5 (five) working days.
5. An Escrow Company is appointed to be instructed by both Buyer and Seller.
6. Both parties deposit 2% of the first shipment value to a nominated Escrow
7. Both parties exchange hard copies contract via courier. Both parties lodge
contract in respective Banks.
8. Seller's Bank issue full Proof of Product to Buyer's Bank.
9. Buyer's Bank issues Non Transferable, Divisible Documentary Letter of Credit,
Seller's Bank replies with a 2% performance Bond.
10. Delivery commence as scheduled.