DS-FM198 wireless headphone
You May Also Be Interested In:
wireless headphone are apply for TV, computer, DVD, DV, MP3, Walkman, etc.
The main function of FM HI-FI wireless headphone products as follows:
6 IN 1 function:
1. Wireless headphone
2. Wired headphone
3. Wireless chat online or wired chart online
4. Listen to FM radio
5. Wireless monitoring (by this function, it helps you well to take care of you baby and old people)
6. LED (color indicate light)
1. Insert the emitter audio cable into the AUDIO-OUT socket of the electrical device (see Fig.1) or headphone socket, and move the function switch of he emitter to the WIRELESS HEADPHONE position, and the power indicator of emitter will go on. (In case that TV set is used as the audio source, the TV set can be muted)
2. Turn on the volume control and power button (ON/OFF) on receiver, the power indicator of receiver will go on. First press the RESET key, and press the SCAN key.
Wireless chart online
1. Connect the emitter audio cable to the adaptor cable (optional) (see Fig.2) and insert the other end of the adaptor cable into the audio out socket of the computer, then insert one end of the audio cable (optional) into the microphone socket (MIC) on the emitter, and inset the other end into the microphone in socket of the computer.
2. Aim the microphone socket (MIC) of the emitter at you (see Fig.3) and move the power switch of the emitter to AUDIO CHAT position, and the power indicator will go on.
3. Turn on the volume control and power button (ON/OFF) of the receiver, and the power indicator will go on. First press the RESET key, and then press the SCAN key, and then the sound sent out from the emitter can be heard.
Place the emitter near the people you want monitored (such as elderly people, baby, children, etc. ) . And aim the microphone (MIC) the people. More the function switch of the emitter to the MONITOR position, and the power indicator will go on. Turn on the volume control and power button (ON/OFF) of the receiver, and the power indicator of the receiver will go on. Press the RESET key, and press the SCAN key, and the sound sent out from the emitter can be heard with the headphone.
Listening to the radio
The receiver can be used separately as an FM radio. Press SCAN key once, and the receiver will automatically search toward a higher range and lock one radio channel; when the highest range is reached, press RESET key, and the frequency returns to the lowest range. Press SCAN key again, and the receiver will search the radio channels from the low range again.
Insert one end of the audio cable (optional) into the audio socket of the receiver (see Fig.4) . And insert the other end into the headphone socket of the electrical devices, such as MP3 player, VCD player, DVD player, etc. , and then the unit can be used as a wired headphone.