DVI to DVI cable
You May Also Be Interested In:
dvi a cable
dvi to dvi cable
flat panel displays
1. DVI-D Male to Male Digital / Digital Single Link Cable
2. Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
3. DVI Single-Link Digital/Digital Video Cables from Impact Acoustics deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
4. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) .
5. Connectors: DVI-D (24+1 pin) Male to DVI-D (24+1 pin) Male
6. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
7. Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
8. Supports digital signal only
9. With thumbscrews for easy installation.
AWG: 24/26/28/30 (optional)
Plated: Gold/nickel (optional)
Length: 1m. . .