Dental Air Scaler
You May Also Be Interested In:
dental air scaler
Thank you for your purcasing Air Scaler.
We recommend this manual to be red thoroughly before operating the air scaler.
(1) Available Air Pressure:2~3.5KG/CM2
(2) Proper Air Pressure:2.8KG/CM2
(3) Air Volume:15~24L/Min
(4) Sound Level:65-68dB
Easily attachable to any 2-hole and 4-hole borden handpiece connector.
(1) The air supply must be free of moisture.
(2) The water supply must be filtered.
INSTALLATION OF SCALERTIPAND OPERATINO
(1) Holding the tip-end, turn clockwise and fasten securely tighten with wrench.
(2) Shout off the water supply.
(3) Adjust air pressure to 2.8KG/CM2
(4) Adjust the water flow until a tine mist ejects from the tip.
Suply 2-3 drips into the drive air tube once or twice a day or spray lubricant into inlet hole of H. p. for about two seconds.