Desktop RFID USB Reader
You May Also Be Interested In:
desktop rfid reader
RFID Desktop USB Reader available in 125KHz or 13.56MHz, is a low-cost choice to reader the passive RFID tags/cards with its USB connection. By connecting the USB interface for data communication and power supply, it can read and write the cards/tags with computer for information collection and data transfer. It is well suited for various applications.
Frequency: 125KHz / 134.2KHz, 13.56MHz
Card / Tag Supported: EM4100 compatible clase/ FDX-B(ISO11784) , ISO-14443A/B(Mifare) , ISO-15693(Mifare)
Reading Range: 5cm - 15cm
Communication Interface: USB1.1/2.0 Compatible, USB Mini 5-pin connector
Indicator: Two Color LED visual indication and buzzer
Operating / Storage Temperature: -200C~700C / -300C~800C
Power Supply: 5V/200mA (USB)
1. USB keyboard emulation, plug and play or serial port emulation.
2. Auto detected card and UID or block data.
3. Provide API development tool.
4. Update firmware through USB interface.
5. Unique serial number for identification.
6. Built-in user data storage space