Diamond Polishing Tools-Cup Wheels, Grinding Disc, Profiling Wheels
You May Also Be Interested In:
diamond polishing tools
Diamond Cup wheels
1. Size: 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8", 9"
2. Type: single row segmented type, double row segmented type, and turbo type.
3. Applications: grinding and polishing marble, granite, masonry, natural & artificial stone surface.
Turbo cup wheels are our best selling because of their superior performance anbd exceptional pricing. They have 3.5mm diamond height which is twice the thickness of most brands. They are extremely lightweight with a thin yet durable steel backplate. They come in coarse grit only and are very fast acting and aggressive for heavy stock removal. The wheels come with 5/8"-11 female threads and can be use dry with any high speed angle grinder. Used on all types of stones, concrete and masonry.
Diamond Grinding Disc
1. Diameter: 4", 6" & 8"
2. Applications: Diamond grinding discs are specially used for rough grinding, fine grinding and finish grinding for smooth surfaces.
a. Metal bonded grinding disc
Used for rough-grinding of stone surface with grits #50, #100, #200, #400.
b. Resin Bonded grinding disc
Used for fine grinding of stone surface with grits #500, #800, #1500, #3000
c. Polishing buff
Used for the final of the flat surface of granite.
3. Feature: strong grinding capability, low cost and high efficiency.
Diamond Profiling Wheels & Grinding Wheels
1. Type: electroplate type, sintered type, brazed type
2. Applications: Used for processing stones to suitable shape.