Digital Â X ray chest based on digital radiology principle
You May Also Be Interested In:
digital x ray
x ray film
x ray film chemical
PULMOSCAN is intended to produce high quality digital radiographic chest imaging for the purpose of screening and diagnostic chest radiography.
* allows to perform early diagnostics of diseases of the thorax organs including tuberculosis, cancer and others
* optimal solution for equipping of radiology departments of regional outpatient clinics, hospitals and diagnostic centers
* low operating costs as there is no need in X-ray film, chemical, film processor, etc.
Medical and productivity benefits:
* Cost-effective solution.
The main advantages of slot-scan chest radiography are the speed at which chest imaging can be acquired and interpreted, the low cost and the low radiation exposure
* Reduced radiation dosage.
Digital radiography achieved comparable image quality with conventional film radiography with 50-70 percent radiation dosage reduction
* Increase image quality.
* Increase image throughput.
Thereby reducing the cost of operations and improving radiologist productivity