Digital three Channels ECG
You May Also Be Interested In:
12 lead ecg
1. Designed with a high-resolution thermal printer to print out ECG waveform, annotation as well related parameters for diagnosis reference.
2. Roll recording paper for ECG-903 is 50mm in width and 30m in length. Simultaneously acquisition of 12 lead ECG data, IEC Class, type CE safety standard.
3. Digital isolation technology is adopted to minimize time/temperature drift of components so as promote adaptability of the unit to circumstance.
4. Digital filter for effective inhabitation of baseline drift, interference, as well automatic position of baseline.
5. Self-test upon powering on.
6. Function of rhythem lead for observing abnormal ECG waveform and heart rate . Automatic measurement and interpretation of ECG waveform to relieve doctors from strain.
7. Multiple print formats include 3-channel, 2-channel, 1-channel and particularly the one that combines 3- channel (for lead 1-aVF) and 2-channel (for V1-V6) .
8. AC/Rechargeable battery for supporting continuous examination when AC power supply is unavailable.
9. For battery operation, ECG-903 is equipped with a charger and system for battery capacity management and protection itself from excessive discharge.
10. Filters: AC, HUM, DFT Real-time clock, real time measurement and presenting of ECG parameter.
11. Power: 220/110 (?0%) , 50/60Hz selectable.