Double Routes Forming Fast-easy Packaging Winged Sanitary Napkin Machine
You May Also Be Interested In:
sanitary napkin machine
I Main Parameter:
1. Designed production speed: 600 pcs/min
2. stable production speed: 400-500 pcs/min
3. power: 380V 50HZ
4. machine power: 150kw (excluding that needed in hot melt applicators)
5. waste rate: <= 2% (excluding that caused by hot melt applicators and re-feeding materials)
6. overall size of equipment: (excluding crusher and stacker) : 21mX1.6mX3m (LxWxH)
7. the specification of products: 240mm and 280mm
II. Basic equipments on the machine:
1. Crusher: the teeth-like crusher can adopt treated, semi-treated and untreated fluff pulp. The feed-in volume of fluff pulp can be controlled by stepless button
2. One ply of cotton core is formed by web wheel mould and use the tissue paper to wrap it. The other ply of convex cotton core is formed by mould wheel. And it is between the surface and another cotton core.
3. The SAP powder is mixed with fluff pulp in the center convex part. SAP powder also is added continuously in the center part of cotton core. The scope is about 65.
4. there is sap paper inserted among the cotton core folded.
5. the guide-flow groove is web-pressed around.
6. Inner-cut equipment: knife material is Cr12Mo1V1, the knife shape is decided by the customer.
7. There is equipment of cutting and hit-dot unit on the ply of guide-flow. The dot shape is decided by the customer.
8. There is equipment of pressing the guide-flow groove. The shape of guide-flow groove is decided by the customer.
9. There is round-seal unit (add pressure by air cylinder) The round-seal pattern is decided by the customer.
10. There is a unit to add release paper in the middle. The length of release paper is decided by the customer.
11. Outer-cut equipment: knife material is Cr12Mo1V1, the knife shape is decided by the customer.
12. There is a revolving unit in 180 degree.
13. There is a unit to add release paper in the left-right wings. The length of release paper is decided by the customer.
14. There is unit of belt-type revolving in 90 degree.
15. There are units for same interval on synchronous belts.
16. There are folding units.
17. There is a unit for adding fast-easy tape. Its length is decided by the customer.
18. There is a unit for cutting small packages (add pressure by air cylinder) . The length is decided by the customer.
19. The products are output vertically. Or it is for the buyers option.
20. The main motor is adjusted by multi-frequency.
21. There is stacker. The three enters for packing. Ten pcs per bag.
III. Other equipments:
1. There are seven edge-rectifiers. They are two ones on the part of cutting non-woven fabric for three-piece type and the ones on air-laid paper, hydrophilic (or perforated film) , P. E film, small package, surface ply each. .
2. There are five auto re-feeding material systems. They are on the part of air-laid paper, non-woven fabric, hydrophilic (or perforated film) , P. E film, small package each. .
3. There are five auto tension control systems. They are rewinding in the middle, adopt the DANFCE frequency converter from Denmark. . They are on the part of air-laid paper, non-woven fabric, hydrophilic (or perforated film) , P. E film, small package each. .
4. Computer control system (That is PLC-touch screen-frequency converter control system. )
5. 5. The boxes of buttons are designed in a certain interval. There is an emergency-stop button on every box.
6. The temperature can be designed on the touch-screen. The heating temperature can be shown on the touch-screen at the same time.
7. the manual operation on changing the materials can be completed on the touch-screen. It also can be finished on the button box.
8. There is manual switch for hot melt applicator on the touch-screen. Meanwhile, there is function for main machine pause and stop for scarifying glue on the hot melt applicator.
9. The volume of SAP powder can be designed on the touch-screen.
10. The Volume of fluff pulp can be designed on the touch-screen.
11. The output for single shift and total output can be shown on the touch-screen.
12. The wasted products can be ticked out automatically during re-feeding the materials. The joints (The fixed colors are required on the joints among raw materials) for the auto inspection the materials can get rid of the waste automatically. The number of waste can be designed on the touch-screen.
13. All materials cutting can be checked automatically and stop.
14. The motors speed for up or down can be designed on the touch-screen. Meanwhile, the machines working speed is on the screen too.
15. The machine can stop working automatically if there is something broken. Meanwhile, the reason can be shown on the screen. The all broken reasons can be stored.
16. The manual switch of ticking waste is on the machine.
IV. Electrical appliance and others:
1. Main driving frequency-converter, touch-screen, PLC are MITSUBISHI from Japan.
2. Control frequency-converter is Danfce from Denmark.
3. The shafts are from Japan.
4. The flat belts are imported.
V. Assistant equipments: (to be bought by buyer himself)
1. Three sets of hot melt applicators. ( We suggest to adopt the ones good in quality. )
2. Air compressor
3. Voltage transformer
VI. Offer for the machine
1. RMB900,000.00 on EX work
2. Offer for rectifiers: RMB10,000.00/pc for PEIXIN brand, RMB20,000.00/pc for RE brand, RMB22,000.00/pc for BST
3. The offer does not include any hot melt applicator or air compressor
4. The offer is on EX WORK basis. It does not include any transportation fee. But if necessary, the seller can arrange it instead of the buyer and the relative charges are for the buyers account.
5. Terms of payment: Please refer to the relative document.
VII. Spare parts:
1. One set of inner-cut knife (with knife shape)
2. One set of outer-cut knife (with knife shape)
3. One set of flat-cut knife
4. Other wearing parts
5. Operation manual
VIII. After-sale service:
1. The guarantee is one year from the date of delivery. The seller will supply service during the life time.
2. The seller will supply the parts of the machine at favorable price.
IX. Other remarks:
1. The contract will be effect from the date of receiving the down payment from the buyer.
2. The delivery time is according to the date of receiving the down payment.