Drywall Joint Tape
You May Also Be Interested In:
drywall joint tape
Easy drywall joint tape is a kind of woven fiberglass alkali-resistant netlike fabric that has been coated with adhesive and cut into the required sizes. It is widely used for reinforcing wall surfaces in buildings, and is an ideal material for preventing wall cracks.
This self-adhesive mesh tape is applied directly to drywall joints and then covered with setting compound. Joints are finished using our regular drywall compound manufacturer's instructions.
1) Width: 42, 48, 50, 100, 150 and 200mm
2) Length: 10, 20, 30, 45, 90 and 153m
3) Weight: 55 - 85gsm
4) Mesh: 2.85m x 2.85mm, 3.2 x 3.2mm
5) Colors: white, yellow and blue
6) Other specifications are available according to customers' needs
Packing:Shrink-wrapped with label or packed in plastic bag
Easy is the best policy.