You May Also Be Interested In:
* High resolution thermal printing array system.
* High frequency response reach 150Hz.
* Capable of printing continuous one channel trace and annotations including lead mark and such parameters as sensitivity, paper speed, and filter operation status.
* High resolution digital lilter inhibits baseline.
* One-touch operation able to enhance efficiency and relieve operating strain.
* Concept of floating input circuit meets IEC safety standard.
* Visual status due to light indicated touch-keys.
* Rechargeable battery supporting more than 50 patient examinations.
* Under the automatic mode, press key MODE continuously can keep recording when abnormal lead is found.
* The wave-from is displaying synchronously on the LCD with 240*128 dots.
Leads: Standard 12 leads
Power supply: AC:220/110V, 50/60Hz, 15VA DC: 12V rechargeable battery
Recording system: Thermal-array printing system
Printing speed: 25,50mm/s13%
Recording paper: high-speed roll 50mm*20mm
Dimension: (L*W*H) 31*23*7cm
Net weight: 2.8KG