You May Also Be Interested In:
1. PRODUCT NAME : Manganese disodium EDTA trihydrate
2. CAS NO. : [15375-84-5]
3. EMPIRICAL FORMULA : C10H12N2O8MnNa2.3(H2O)
4. MOL. WT. : 443.18
5. STRUCTURAL FORMULA :
6. Chelated Mn ( ) % : Minimum 13.0%
7. stacking density : about 600 - 800Kg/m3
APPEARANCE : Pure Light pink crystalline Material.
WATER-INSOLUBLE : Not more than 0.1%
CHLORIDES (Cl) : Not more than 0.005% (50 ppm) .
HEAVY METAL(LEAD) : Not more than 0.001% (10 ppm)
PH (1% w/v Solution) : 6.0 to 7.0
PURITY (ASSAY) : Minimum 99.0%
PACKING : Packed in complex bag with plastic inner,
25KG net per bag . stored in cool and dry
away from acids oxides, light & heater
. sealed after use.
9. Application : it is a stable water soluble metal chelate,
mainly used In food industry, agriculture
and horticulture as micronutrient, and
calcium is present in a chelated form.