EU1 Multi Coin Selector (coin acceptor)
You May Also Be Interested In:
eu1 coin selector
1. On site programming, can be programmed by Hand-Held Programmer or PC.
2. 12 coin channels divided as 2 coin banks (12=6+6. ) : Bank_A and Bank_B (set via a switch) . For setting examples:
a. Bank_A set with country's coins, Bank_B set with token.
b. Both Bank_A and Bank_B set with coins but set different credit rate (two "price") .
3. Optional : 4-Digits DISPLAY (show the denominations you insert and the accumulated amount) .
4. Output modes:
A. Pulse/Totalizer output:
Assume you set the "PRICE" = 10 dollar:
a. Insert a 10-dollar coin: 10 = 10 --> send out a pulse.
b. Insert a 5-dollar coin: 5 <10 --> no reaction
Insert another 5-dollar coin: 5+5=10 --> send out a pulse.
c. Insert a 50-dollar coin: 50 = 10+10+10+10+10 --> send out 5 pulses.
B. Output as a timer:
The EU-1 can work as a timer. Through our another product, the EU-1
will control a machine directly(AC90V~AC240V/8Amp ) . The DISPLAY will show the coin denomination you insert and count down the time (the rest time you can play) .
C. Parallel output:The output connector is the same as the NRI G13 coin validator.
D. RS232 output.
5. There is an inhibit line for the host machine.
6. Spec. :
1) Applied voltage: DC +12V .
2) Working temperature: -5 ~ +50
3) Coin diameter: 17mm~31mm.
4) Coin thickness: 1.0mm~3.0mm.