Emergency Mobile Phone Charger (EC-05)
You May Also Be Interested In:
1300mah ni mh rechargeable battery
emergency mobile charger
emergency mobile phone
emergency mobile phone charger
emergency phone charger
1. Use 2 AA Rechargeable or Alkaline Battery More Powerful
2. Output Voltage: 5.5V (apply for most cell phone)
3. Output current: Over 400mA
4. Efficiency: Over 85%
5. Indication of charging and discharging state:
Charging: green LED is lighted one by one the last LED will shine after full charged
(Please keep shrinking for more than half of an hour) Discharging: red LED is lighted.
6. Charging time: 4~5Hrs for 1300mAh Ni-mh rechargeable battery
7. Discharging time: over 3.5 Hrs (there will be some different result on different
8. Power indication:
Alkaline batteries: full power: 3 green LED lighted
half power: 2 green LED lighted
Low power: 1 green LED lighted NI-MH batteries: full power: 2 green LED lighted
Low power: 1 green LED lighted
NOTE: when you press button, flashlight will be lighted red LED will be lighted to
show working. And indicator Leds will show power status.
9. Flash light: you can press button to light up the flashlight or place the switch
to Light keep the flash light lighting.
10. Charging type: USB male of the EC-05 plug to PC directly, or use wall plug to
charge it via the front USB female.
11. Talking time: about 3.5hrs