You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Product Name: Endosulfan 35%EC
2. Specification: 97%TECH, 35%EC
3. Molecular formula: C9H6Cl6O3S
4. CAS NO: 115-29-7
5. Application: Endosulfan is an organ chlorine insecticide and acaricide, and acts as a contact poison in a wide variety of insects and mites. Endosulfan is effective against a wide range of insects and certain mites on cereals, coffee, cotton, fruit, oilseeds, potato, tea, vegetable and other crops. It can also be used as a wood preservative. . . Formulations of Endosulfan include emsulsifiable concentrate, wet table powder, ultra-low volume (ULV) liquid, and smoke tablets.
6. ECOTOXICOLOGY: Birds Acute oral LD50 for mallard ducks 205-245, ring-necked pheasants 620-1000 mg/kg. Fish Highly toxic (LC50 (96 h) for golden orfe 0.002 mg/l water) but, in practical use, should be harmless to wildlife. Daphnia LC50 (48 h) 75-750 mg/l. Algae EC50 (72 h) for green algae >0.56 mg/l. Bees Not toxic to bees under field conditions at an application rate of 1.6 l/ha (560 g Endosulfan/ha) . Worms EC50 0.1 mg/kg dry weight.