FIRE RESISTANT DOOR
You May Also Be Interested In:
fire resistant door
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Single layer armored door: MX2D. . . EC or Double layer armored door.
2. Surface finish: PVC film on the MDF board.
3. Door leaf thickness: Up to 53mm or 68mm.
4. MDF decorative surface layer on one side (inside or outside optional) or both sides of doorleaf.
5. Steel sheet of door leaf: Made of 0. 8mm cold rolled steel sheet.
6. Steel sheet of door frame: Made of 2. 0mm cold rolled steel sheet.
7. Filling material: Polyurethane foam with reinforcement steel mesh (single layer armored door) ; Honeycomb paper inside (double layer armored door) .
8. Lock: Special security lock, which consists of additional 12 locking points in the doorleaf.
9. Diversified designs and colours are available
10. Hinges: 3 Stainless steel hinges (external hinge, openning 180 degrees) or 3 galvanized steel hinges (interior hinge, openning 90 degrees)
11. Threshold: Stainless steel threshold
12. Standard size: 2050*1170mm, 2050*1270mm (including the frame)
9. Accessories: Hinges, locks, handles, viewer, doorbell, rubber seal, installing bolts
10. Weight: 100KGS/pc
11. Opening direction: Left inside, Right inside, Left outside, Right outside.
12. Opening degree: 90 degree, 180 degree.
13. Packing: In carton
14. Container capacity: 75-85pcs/20ft, 160-180pcs/40GP, 180-190pcs/ 40HQ
15. Certificate passed: ISO9001: 2000
16. Suitable: Puertas de la seguridad, residential houses, apartment, entrance doors.