FLASH Disposable Dental Articulator
You May Also Be Interested In:
FLASH Disposable Articulators was first manufactured in the 1980s and patented in 1987.
The articulator is used in more than 70% of all dental labs in South Africa, and more than 30% in the USA.
Made from environmentally-friendly materials, articulators can be disposed of without harmful consequences. FLASH Disposable Articulators are supplied in packets of 50.
Current users are dental labs, dentists, dental clinics, universities and research institutes.
The FLASH Disposable Articulator is:
- Sufficiently hard for successful articulations, yet flexible enough to perform excursions for perfect crowns.
- Known for their time-saving application in the preparation of models.
- Cost-effective and offers a great alternative to other non-disposable articulators.
Visit our website to learn more about:
- Updates on our Partner Program
- Product Information
- Latest News about FLASH Disposable Articulators
- Placing your Order with us
- Company Information