FM Transmitter with CE approval
You May Also Be Interested In:
The FM Transmitter is fashionable and multifuntional, it has been approved by CE certification, which is the symbol of high quality. Let's enjoy the fun of music anywhere.
* CE approval
* exterior patent (ZL 2004 3 0095790.3)
* high fidelity, stereo, DIGITAL PLL
* LCD display with background lighting
* full frequency range, 200 selectable channels (88.0-108.0 MHz) , effectively avoid interruption
* 4 memorial channels
* 2 power supplies: 2 AAA batteries or car power source
* auto power off after 2 minutes if no audio frequency is input
* with 3.5mm (1/8 inch) stereo plug, compatible with various of MP3, MP4, PDA, Notebook, PC, CD, MD, DVD etc.
* frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
* separation: ?ݠ50dB
* operating current: 50mA
* stand-by current: 90?̠ A
* transmission range: 88.0-108.0MHz (interval 0.1MHz)
* power source: 2 AAA batteries or car power source
* cord length: 190mm
* dimensions: D79.4 x W53.6 x H26mm
* N. W. : 63g (NOT including batteries)
* G. W. : 135g (Including car charger)
* accessory: 1 car charger
* compatible with various of MP3, MP4, PDA, Notebook, PC, CD, MD, DVD etc.
* Install the batteries (2 AAA batteries) or connect to the car's power source.
* Plug the FM Transmitter into the audio device's output port.
* Adjust the volume and frequency of the FM radio (avoid the transmission points of the broadcasting stations) .
* Press the power button of the FM Transmitter, tune the transmission frequency according to the reception frequency of the FM radio. (If the FM signal is interrupted, please set the frequency of the FM Transmitter and the FM tuner to the other frequency. )
* Press M1/M2/M3/M4 button for a few seconds until M1/M2/M3/M4 is shown on the LCD, so that you can save the transmission frequency. (Make sure the batteries have power. )
* The FM Transmitter will automatically shut down after 2 minutes if no audio frequency is input.