FOUR PORT VOP GATEWAY/ATA (SIP/H323)
You May Also Be Interested In:
cost effective voip
Four Port Voice ATA function description:
NXD-4X voice gateway is a multi-function voice/fax/data access gateway specifically designed for operators, enterprises and household users. NXD-4X supports standard SIP protocol, and supports multiple network access means (ADSL, Cable Modem, etc. ) . It is able to provide operators and virtual operators with highly cost-effective VoIP solutions such as IP telephone supermarket and enterprise branches.
NXD-4X voice gateway offers one RJ45 interfaces and four RJ11 interfaces, and supports various private network transparency modes (STUN, OUTBAND PROXY, UPNP) . It can provide dual-server registration backup, supports SNMP protocol and VPN. NXD-4X has compact size and support cascading and flexible networking, and is able to provide operators and large enterprises, telephone bars and household users with highly cost-effective IP voice solution. While providing rich IP telephone features, the gateway also has rich built-in IP features and strong adaptability to IP networks.
Four Port Voice ATA Key Features:
1. 4 analog loops starts the FXS interface (RJ-11) , used to connect 4 telephones;
2. Configurable (*, #) feature codes; Unattended/ attended call transfer;
3. Call waiting and per call-waiting blocking; Call forward (Always, busy, no answer) ;
4. Call return; Caller number/name display; Call hold; FAX (T. 38) ;
5. Caller ID /block outgoing caller-ID/Reject anonymous call; DND (Do not disturb) .
6. Voip speed diall; VoIP digital map; Per area ring tone support; E. 164 dial plan;
7. MWI(Message wait Indication) ; Configurable/Adaptive jitter buffer size;
8. Configurable Hook Flash time; Static/Dynamic WAN-IP-Addressing;
9. Supporting DHCP Server, used for the dynamic address allocation plan of LAN devices;
10. Supporting remote configuration of Web mode and remote software downloading/upgrading.