FRP Light Transmitting Panel
You May Also Be Interested In:
The Technical Standards of FRP Panel:
1. Good tenacity. No cracking phenomenon when driving nails in roof installation
2. Having close combining with color steel plate. Cross- section thickness is uniform. The shape of FRP is consistent with steel plate.
3. Transmittance loss rate is low. No yellowing phenomenon after long term service.
4. Thermal expansion coefficient is close to that of steel plate. No cracking and water leakage in nail driving place because of expand with heat and contract with cold.
5. Light through FRP assumes scattering shape and gentle.
Color: Clear, sky blue, Lake Blue & opal
Lenght: Cut as per customers' requirements
Profiles: There are lots of profiles.