Fiber Optic Modem
You May Also Be Interested In:
fiber optic modem
Fiber Optic modem
FME is high-speed fiber optic modem with remote terminal collocated designed with ASIC lines technology.
Optional data transmitting speeds are from N*64K(N=1-31) to 2048Kbps.
Fiber interface: SC single module Transmitting distance: 0-60km.
The product is fully according with Part 15 of FCC regulation.
FME has the function of remote terminal collocated. The FME speed of consumer terminal follows the FME collocation of master terminal automatically without doing any setup.
There are many director LEDs on the front panel to display work state and lines status of the equipment.
Data interface of FME can be V.35 or G.703.
Speed of G.703/E1 supports frame and non-frame.
FME line interface: impedance 120OHM(RJ45) /75OHM(BNC) optional
Two type of machines: platform model and frame model power supply: 220 V AC and -48V DC optional
1) Fiber optic modes: 8.3/125mum, 8.7/125mum, 9/125mum, 10/125mum, single module
2) Transmission distance: 0-60km
3) Fiber optic interface: SC
4) Length of working wave: options: 1,310nm, 1,550nm
5) Transmitting electrical level: 0~6dBm
6) Receiving sensitivity: -36dBm
7) Decaying: 1,310nm window0.4dB/km, 1,550nm window 0.25dB/km
8) Data interface: V.35 mode: FMVE, G.703 mode: FMGE
9) Data rate: N x 64Kbps (N=1 - 31) ; 2,048Kbps
10) Transmission mode: synchronous
11) Line interface: BNC; RJ45
12) Transmission Features: conforms to G.703
13) Clock: line clock, external clock, internal clock
14) Test methods: local analog loop back test and remote digital loop back test
15) DCE interface V.35 or V.24/RS232C
16) Power supply: 220VAC10, 50Hz; 48VDC(optional)
17) Power consumption: 5W
18) Dimension (L x W x H) : 225 x 145 x 40mm, 9" x 5.8" x 1.6"
19) Temperature: 0 - 40C