Fiberglass Continuous Filament Mat
You May Also Be Interested In:
continuous filament mat
Fiberglass Continuous Filament Mat is a new fiberglass reinforcement product. The mat is made from continuous fiberglass strands randomly looped and bonded together with a small amount of binder.
* Used in many FRP structural applications such as pultrusion, filament winding and several fiberglass molding processes, RTM etc.
* Typical end products include: marine railing, window frames, boats and automotives components, and the raw material of producing FRP products, etc.
* Uniform thickness and no loose strands
* Excellent mechanical property and insulation
* Good resistance to washability and high temperature
* Aidmer-F3030: 100g, 150g,180g,200g, 250g, 300g, 450g, 600g/sq. m