Film Faced Plywood
You May Also Be Interested In:
black film faced plywood
film faced plywood
Film faced plywood:
Dark Brown Film Plywood, Black Film Faced Plywood;
Glue:WBP Glue or MR Glue or Melamine Glue
1) Core: Hardwood Core; Combine Core; Pollar Core; Birch Core ;
2) Size: 1220 x 2440mm 1250 x 2500mm
3) Moisture content:<12%
4) Thickness(mm) : 9/12/15/18/21/25
5) Moisture content: 12%
6) Elastic mould amount: 5,000 - 7,948MPa
7) Intensity of the quiet song: 24 - 75.8MPa
8) Warping degree: 11%
1) Overlaying: a smooth phenol film, which is hot-pressed onto the surface, is used as an overlay. The film is composed of a base paper and phenol resin that is impregnated into the base paper. Film weights 120gsm, 220gsm. Overlaying with higher resistance to abrasion and multi-layer overlaying are also possible.
2) Edges sealing: edges of the panels are matched with the face against absorption of moisture. Other colors are available and the edges may be unsealed at customers' request.
3) Gluing classes: basic plywood is bonded with a phenol resin adhesive
resistant to weather, boiling water and meets the requirements.