Sell Filmore22 Cigarettes

Filmore22 Cigarettes You May Also Be Interested In: cigarettes filmore 22 smoking tobacco
Filmore 22
Brand Class A Cigarettes
USD $36 - $38 CFR per master case(10000 cigarettes) to most sea ports in europe, africa, middle east, and asia.
Rich full flavor and smooth smoking tobacco blend in king sized filtered cigarette. Packaged 20 cigarettes per pack,10 soft packs per carton,50 cartons per master case and 986 master cases per 40 ft. Container.
Exclusive country sales areas available with minimum monthly orders (limited buyers per country) .

Currently taking requests for orders and exclusive sales areas from serious buyers, distributors, or established cigarette traders. Payment terms to be discussed with potential buyers. Initial orders taken with deposit of 30% followed by remaining 70% deposit prior to shipping.

Samples provided only to serious buyers. Must arrange for shipment of samples through carrier (dhl, fedex, etc. ) or provide shipping account number.

**prices are introductory. Prices may adjust due to production costs, shipping, and increased demand for product. Final price will be confirmed at time of order or reservation**
Specifications: 84mm King Size, Filtered, Full Flavor
Price Terms: CFR Prices
Quantity: 40' Containers
Packaging: 986 MC per 40' Container