Finance Instrument-SEASONED MTN
You May Also Be Interested In:
medium term notes
We are looking for MTN Provider for our solid PENSION funder , INSURANCE company buyer for COLLATERAL first only
- Medium Term Notes (MTN's)
- Ten year and 1 day
- 7.5% pa seasoned
- 86 to 88 +1% or better of the face value.
- Top Twenty Five (25) Western European Banks
- 'AA' S&P rating or better
- $5-$50 Billion with R and E
- Collateral First via Corporate Invoice.
- Payment by DVP/Euroclear
- Payment within 4 European banking hours after receipt of Invoice, average settlement time is currently 140 minutes from receipt of invoice.
- Seller gives offer with the mail coordinates for buyer to return documentation, along with names for fee protection agreement and estimate on time for issuing Invoice after receipt of buyer's package.
-** seller or seller's legal representative only will receive full package mandates brokers intermediaries etc only receive notice of package sent and a copy of Fee Protection agreement.
- Buyer issues RWA and FPA (executed) along with CIS Corporate resolution and Non-Solicitation letter if required direct to seller of instrument.
- Seller issues Corporate Invoice with all necessary details and codes.
- Buyer takes instrument down via DVP/Euroclear within 4 European banking hours (issue by 9am executed by 1pm also able to do multiple invoices per day up to $30B if required) .
- Seller issues next invoice, and so on, until contract exhausted or R/E is optioned.
Kindly send us verified solid offer(RWA+LOI+FPA) with SCREEN but NO welcome trade-chain