Fireproof Aluminum Composite Panel
You May Also Be Interested In:
aluminum composite panel
fireproof aluminum composite panel
Alucosuper fireproof ACP of level A1, B1 is a kind of newly splendid decorative and fire safety material. With a high heat temperature, it is compounded by Alucosuper brand of color coated aluminun coil, ZERO-HALOGEN flam-retardant modified polyethylene PE core material and poly adhesive film(heat fusion) into a newly metal and plastic composite material. Alucosuper brand of Aluminum Composite Panel of LEVEL A1 and B1 is a kind of superior product, owing fireproof and physical properties. Especially, both of level A1 and the 1800 peel strength are above the state standard GB8624-1997 of construction material burning property grade methods, and GB/T17748-2008 aluminum composite panel physical peeling property standard.
1) Aluminum sheet thickness: 0.2mm-0.6mm
2) Panel thickness: 3-6mm
3) Dimensions: a) Width:1,220mm, 1,520mm b) Length: 2,440mm or as per customers requests.
4) Standard size(W*L*T) : a)1,220*2,440*3mm b) 1,220*2,440*4mm
5) Color: Various metallic and solid colors for customers choice
6) Non-standard sizes and special colors are available according to customers requests
7) The front side:Aluminum alloy sheet coated with flour-carbon resin(PVDF) or polyester resin(PE) roasting painting
8) Core: Nontoxic polyethylene
9) The back side: Aluminum alloy sheet coated with PE
10) Standard: GB/T-17748-2008
11) Annual capacity: 2,000,000 square meters
1) Building exterior curtain walls
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies.
4) Shop door decoration
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels
7) Industrial materials, materials for vehicles and boats.