Fireproof Aluminum Composite Panel
You May Also Be Interested In:
aluminum composite panel
fireproof aluminum composite panel
1) Aluminum sheet thickness: 0.2mm-0.6mm
2) Panel thickness: 3-6mm
3) Dimensions: a) Width:1,220mm, 1,520mm b) Length: 2,440mm or as per customers requests.
4) Standard size(W*L*T) : a)1,220*2,440*3mm b) 1,220*2,440*4mm
5) Color: Various metallic and solid colors for customers choice
6) Non-standard sizes and special colors are available according to customers requests
7) The front side:Aluminum alloy sheet coated with flour-carbon resin(PVDF) or polyester resin(PE) roasting painting
8) Core: Nontoxic polyethylene
9) The back side: Aluminum alloy sheet coated with PE
10) Standard: GB/T-17748-2008
11) Annual capacity: 2,000,000 square meters
1) Super peeling strength
2) Exellent surface flatness and smoothness
3) Superior weather, corrosion, pollutant resistance
4) Even coating, various colors
5) Fireproof, excellent heat and sound insulation
6) Lightweight and easy to process
7) Easy to maintain
1) Building exterior curtain walls
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies.
4) Shop door decoration
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels
7) Industrial materials, materials for vehicles and boats.
The last burning time of ALUCOSUPER fireproof ACP of level A1 is no less than 15s; average smoke temperature peak is no less than 1250; smoke density grade(SDR) is no less than 15. Becides, the other targets all come to GB8624-1997 fireproof A1 standards. Alternatively, ALUCOSUPER B1 fireproof ACP also reaches the rule of state difficult burning material of level B1.
There are exterior and interior products of ALUCOSUPER A1, B1. They are suitable to both inner and out decoration, a kind of beautiful and excellent ideal decorative materials.