Flame Retardant CU
You May Also Be Interested In:
Liside CU is an efficient cyclic phosphonate flame retardant for the treatment of textile products. It is non-corrosive with high phosphorus content, excellent water solubility on a wide range of fabric type. It mainly used in furnishing, curtaining, building, special workwear and automotive applications. It is particularly suitable for the treatment of polyester fabric, T/C blends and PU coating to impart a finish that is durable to washing and dry-cleaning.
1) Appearance: Clear highly viscous liquid
2) Color number: 100 max.
3) Phosphorus (Wt%) : 20. 5% min.
4) Acid Number (mg, KOH/g) : 15 max.
5) Density (g/cc at 25deg; C) : 1. 21. 3
6) Viscosity at 20º C (Cps) : 150, 000 max.
7) Flash point: 165º C
8) DMMP assay (Wt%) : 0. 5% max.
9) TMPP assay (Wt%) : 0. 5% max.
10) Durable to washing times: 50 times min.
1) High heat stability and good retain of hand feel and drape after processing
2) Low volatility and good compatibility to major polymer
3) Little discoloration after treatment
4) High durability to washing and good retain of color brightness
5) Non-toxicity and high safety