Flame Test Chamber
You May Also Be Interested In:
flame test chamber
This machine was strictly designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of UL1581, ASTM D5025 and ASTM D5207 standards. It is used to test the resistance on fire of cable, wire and other insulation material. This test is specified in UL1581 as Flame tests.
* This machine can record the burn time and finish experiment automatically.
* It can open and close the exhaust system automatically.
* Both FT and VW test can be performed by this machine.
* A big window in the door makes viewing more convenient, and you can check the samples by two gloves .
* Flame calibrating system is available.
* Controled by PLC, test would be more precise.
* The burner is made in USA.
* The flowmeter is made in Japan.
Power source: AC 220v 50Hz 3A.
The interior capacity:5 m3.
The capacity above the flame:2 m3.
The inner diameter of burner:9.5+-0.3 mm.
The burner tilted angle: 90degree or incline 20degree.
Gas:firedamp(at least 98.0 percent pure, provided by clients) .
Burning times:0~999 times adjustable.
Burning times precision:+-1time.
Burning period:0~999.9 s(standard requires 15s) .
Fire OFF period:0~999.9s(standard requires 15s) .
Cable on fire timer:0~999.9s(controled by button and displayed by time relay) .
Flame calibrating time:54s+-2s or 84s+-2s(UL standard requires flame temperature must be rised from 100C to 700C in 54s+-2s) .
The measuring range of flowmeter:0~1000ml/min.
Flame height (VW-1 and FT-1) :125 mm.
Flame height (FT-2) :50 mm.
Exhaust system power: compressed air with 0.4 to 0.6Mpa.
Exterior dimensions:2260W1680W3100 mm(WWDWH)