Flexible Twist Rectangular Waveguide
You May Also Be Interested In:
The rectangular waveguide is a classic flexible waveguide, characterized by its bending, twisting, stable transmission quality, low VSWR (reflection) and low attenuation.
In the allowable range, bending and twisting will not affect the quality.
Outer jacket is made of anti-aging high molecule material and can be connected
by compatible of IEC flange plates.
1) Operating frequency: 10.0-15.0GHz
2) Peak power: 0.15kW
3) VSWR: <=1.15
4) Attenuation: 1dB/m
5) Inner aperture: 19.05 x 9.53mm
6) Bending radius: E-plane 60, H-plane 120
7) Allowable stretched length: 12%
8) Jacket: model press, hand painted
9) Flange: FBE120, FBM120, FBP120
10) Recommended applications: digital microwave