Fluoro Surfactant FAS
You May Also Be Interested In:
Trade name FAS
Chemical name 1-Propanaminium, 3-[[(heptadecafluo-rooctyl) sulfonyl]-amino]-N, N-dimethyl-N-(3-sulfopropyl) -inner salt
CAS No 83038-19-1
Molecular Formular C16H19F17N2O5S2
Appearance Clear colorless liquid; white powder
Level of addition (mg/l) 50 ~ 500
Property & Application
1. It is an amphoteric fluorinated surfactant, and the CMC value is 0.17g/L, which can depress the aqueous surface tension to 17dyn/cm.
2. As a defoaming agent, it is used in industry cleaning, especially in the cleaning of electronic products such as semiconductor printed circuit boards and so on.
3. It's an synergist for fire extinguishing agent, the solution with FAS can form foam upon the surface of fuel oil and spread into water membrane upon the oil surface, that greatly improves the fire extinguishing effect and have strong inflaming retarding ability.
4. It works as wetting agent, emulsifying agent as well as emulsion stabilizer in the photosensitive coating of the photosensitive materials, which can make the photosensitive materials antistatic and viscous-free, prevent the spot from forming, and control the border homogeneity of the multiplayer coatings.
5. Foam-free wetting agent and may improve filling up ability at low current region.
Polyoxyethylene octyl phenyl ether 5.00%
Pure water 92.50%
Fire Extinguishing agent
Butyl carbitol 15%
Ethylene glycol 15%