You May Also Be Interested In:
Description: High Speed Single Rotary Knife Folio Sheeter
Model: CHM-1400/1700/1900 (Designed as Strachan Henshaw Machinery (SHM) 1450/1650 HS SR folio-size sheeter)
Usage: Cutting paper rolls into folio sheets for printing company & paper converting company.
The CHM-1400/1700/1900 series are designed to cut paper rolls into folio sheets. Direct conversion from roll to sheet can save printers a substantial of money while increasing overall productivity. Here are some of CHM-1400/1700/1900 features.
(1) . Trim widths up to 1400/1700/1900 mm (55/67/75inches)
(2) . 450mm (17.7inches) to 1450mm (57inches) cutoff length
(3) . Can process paper rolls diameter up to 1,800 mm (71inches)
(4) . Employ high-speed cross cutting system capable of running 36,000 sheets per hour (Max. )
(5) . Cutoff length exactly match the size of the product, virtually eliminating trim waste of substrates
(6) . Shaftless unwind stands, AC servo motor and HMI enables easy operation
(7) . Can cut rolls as light as 60 GSM up to 550 GSM with accuracies of (+/-)0.5mm
(8) . Variety of optional parts available: shaftless unwind stands, cut-to-register system, static eliminating bars etc.
If you are interested in this product, please let us know. We are committed to prompt reply.