Frozen & canned sardines & fishmeal
You May Also Be Interested In:
hgt frozen sardine
We are a seafood group. A canning company and two freezing companies
located in the richest Moroccan coast. HACCP qualified, EU approved & DIPOA .
*sardine in tomato sauce.
*sardines in vegetable oil .
*skinless bonelless sardines in vegetable oil .
*skinless bonelles sardines.
Canned Mackerel .
Our canned sardines and mackerels can be delivered in lithographed
Tins or in Blank Tins with cardboxes or Labels, in our Main Brands as
well as in Private Brands.
Frozen sardines and mackerel:For canning purpose:
Whole round sardine in block or IQF:for bait and human consumption up to 2000 mt per month.
HGT sardine for canning in block or IQF.
Filets of sardine in block or IQFbutterfly and single.
Frozen whole round mackerel and HGT mackerel.
We are a moroccan company of fish treatment, elaboration &
commercialization. We are HACCP qualified & EU approved FDA . We supply
frozen pelagics: sardine, mackerel, bonnito & octopus. We have our own
laboratory for local analyses headed by speciallized engineer &
experienced productions staff. We already export to Spain, Portugal
, France & Italy, Ukraine, Croatia, Korea & Japan.
Feel free to ask for more info & we are open to any comment or suggestion.
*Frozen bonnito sarda sarda.
*Froze, corvina(ombrine) .
*Frozen squid(calamar) .
*Frozen cutelfish(sepia) .
*fishmeal and fish oil.
Filet of sardine
- Scientific name: Sardina Pilchardus Walbaum
- Product : fillet of sardine
- Catching area : Atlantic centre East, zone FAO 32/34, port of laayoune
- Catching method : Purse seining& RSW , iced fish
- Preparation method: Filleting Machine, fillet butterfly or single
- Average size: 11 to 13 cm for the 5/7-7/10- 8/12-10/14 p/Kg Raw
Fish 8.5 to 10 cm for the 14/18 p/Kg Raw Fish
- Colour and aspect : White, light grey, washed scale less and
- Presentation : Interleaved block of 5.5 Kg or 11 Kg, normal block
or 500 trays or IQF piece . The product can be stabilized against
- Conditioning: Boxes of 22 Kg, 2 under plastic blocks of 11 Kg or 4
under plastic Blocks of 5.5 Kg, box dimension: L= 60, I= 35, h=16cm
For IQF: Boxes of 10 Kg in plastic bags or plastic bags of 1 Kg
- Average weight for fillet Butterfly: For the RF 7/10 p/kg: 44 g to
50 g For the RF 8/12 p/Kg: 38 g to 44 g
- Average weight for fillet Single: For the RF 7/10 p/Kg: 18 g to 25g
For the RF 8/12 p/Kg: 12 g to 18 g
- Product classification: For each expedition, the specific
productions are separated and classified following the date of
HGT FROZEN SARDINE
- Scientifique name : sardina pilchardus Walbaum
- Product : Frozen Minced
- Treatment : Headed Gutted Frozen Tail-Off canning
- Catching area: Atlantic Center East, zone FAO
- Catching Method: purse seining, & RSW iced raw material
- Size Raw Materie: 7/10 - 8/12 -10/14 12/16 14/18 16/20 18/22
20/24 20/30 -pieces per Kg depending on fishing
- Conditioning: Boxes of 24 Kg, 2 under plastic blocks (L=56, l=34,
h=7cm) of 12 Kg, Box dimension: L=60, l=35, h=16cm
- Classification of product: for each expedition, the specific
productions are separated and Classified following the date of
- Histamine rat: < 40 ppm
- ABVT rate: < 30 mg
- PH: between 6 and 7
- Fat rate: between 7.5 to 16% depending on fishing period
- Humidity rate: 78% following fishing period - Mineral material :
1.45% - Protein : 18%
- Scientifique name : sardina pilchardus Walbaum - Product : Frozen
sardine - Treatment : whole in bloc or IQF - Catching area: Atlantic
Center East, zone FAO 32/34 - Catching Method: purse seining, iced raw
material , RSW- size raw Material: 8/12 12/16 14/18 16/20 18/22
pieces per Kg depending on fishing - Conditioning: Boxes of 24 Kg, 2
under plastic blocks of 12 Kg (L=56, l=34, h=7cm) , Box dimension :
L=60, l=35, h=16cm Boxes of 12 Kg for the IQF, box dimension: L=50,
l=28, h=20cm - Classification of product: for each expedition, the
specific productions are separated and Classified following the date
of production - Histamine rate : < 30 ppm - ABVT rate : < 30 mg - PH :
Between 6 and 7 - Fat rate: Between 7.5 to 16% depending of fishing
period - Humidity rate: 78% following fishing period - Mineral
material: 1.45% - Protein : 18%.
We are located in Laayoune & Dakhla:the richest ports in Morocco
which supply national market with 80% of fish raw material.
Feel free to ask for more info.
Abdelhak/Sales & Markeeting.
G. F. T. Sarl.