G3 Series Helical Geared Motor (Perallel Shaft)
You May Also Be Interested In:
gear speed reducers
helical geared motor
G3 helical gear speed reducers are all of beautiful appearance, light weight, non-rust for ever. They are widely applied in light industry on chemicals, food, packing, pharmaceuticals etc. and productive automated line, conveyor line, assembly line and so on.
1. High efficiency, great performance and quiet operation.
2. Taper roller bearings on input and output shafts.
3. Totally-closed aluminum alloy die-casted gearbox with feet integrally cast for rigid gear and bearing support as well as offering excellent heat dissipation.
4. Seal guard against oil leakage while preventing dirt from entering the reducer.
5. Gear ratios: 5 to 200.
6. Mechanical rating: 0.1 to 1.50kw (n1=1400rpm) .
7. Foot mounting and Flange mounting will help offer many different mounting options.
8. Torque range: 3.1Nm to 432Nm or above.
9. They accept standard, off-the-shelf, AC or DC motors in IEC/NEMA frames.