GP93 Optical Terminal Closure (OTC)
You May Also Be Interested In:
optical patch cords
optical terminal closure
Optical Terminal Closure (OTC) is mainly used for connecting the indoor/outdoor optical cables, optical patch cords and optical pigtails. It can be wall mounted or pole mounted, and facilitate the test and refit of the lines. The body is made of high quality cold rolling steel and easy for operation.
1. The shell is dealt with static plastic-sprayed, goodly figure and easy operation.
2. Splice tray adopts overlying structure, flexible configure.
3. Providing fiber connector protection and pigtails storage, suitable for ribbon and non-ribbon fibers simultaneously.
4. It adopts screw fastness to fix on wall or other suitable place to the customers requirements.
5. The closure cover is fixed by manual screw, so the internal status can be inspected at any time.
S. N Model/Code Descriptions
1. GP93-12 OTC for Max.12F
2. GP93-24 OTC for Max.24F
3. GP93-48 OTC for Max.48F