GPS SMS Tracker
You May Also Be Interested In:
gps module sirf iii
gps sms tracker
1. Track by text message (SMS) on mobile phone and via internet (GPRS) on computer
2. Configure by mobile phone sending test commands OR via USB cable on computer.
3. An Emergency Loop for very emergency help
4. Motion Sensor for:
Falling down function When a senior person, child, patient or disable person wears this device and if there is accidentally falling down, the device will send an alert to call center or guardian.
No movement function- When a senior person, child, patient or disable person wear this device and if there is no any movement within present time, the device will send an alert to call center or guardian.
5. Geofence for parking safety: leaving out the defined circle will cause an alert message.
6. Speeding Alert for parents disciplining the teenage drivers behavior.
7. Battery Monitor for warning of a low battery.
8. Waypoints recording for history path replay on map of Google earth.
9. Add photo tags to waypoints with custom software.
10. Full Memory Alert for waypoints recording.
11. Tracking through Cell ID or GPS as well.
12. Built-in the polymer battery for operating safety.
1. For protection and recovery of child, elderly, mental patient etc
2. For personnel management
3. For emergency help
4. For surveillance tracking
GSM/GPRS module: Simcom300 Tri-Band
GSM module (GSM900/1800/1900MHz)
GPS module: SiRF III 20 channels
Cold start: 42s
Warm start: 35s
Hot start: 1s
Battery: rechargeable 1100mAh 3.7v Li-ion battery.