GPS Vehicle Tracker (GPRS/GSM module) -- TS203G
You May Also Be Interested In:
gprs gsm module
gps vehicle tracker
The GPS Tracker is designed to track and protect the vehicle with GPS and GSM connectivity. It supports SMS and GPRS. User could install this terminal in the buses, cars, taxi and trucks and get the coordinates of the device quickly and easily.
* The free platform is present with GPS Tracker.
1. Support bothGPS / GSM station positioning ways.
2. Support SMS/GPRS/Internet Network data transfer.
3. Support GPRS on-line and the line re-connected automatically.
4. Support work based on existing GSM/GPRS network.
5. Support configuration by remote terminal.
6. Standby current is only 80mA.
7. Support for point-to-point, point to group, group-to-group monitoriing.
8. Set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety.
* GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHZ modem
* GPS chip: SIRF3, 20 Channels
* Sensitivity: -159dBm
* Precision: within 5 meters
* Acquisition time to first fix (TTFF) :
* Recharge on car (input 12V, output 5V)
* Li-battery (rechargeable/replaceable) : 3.7V, 800mAh lithium-battery
* Dimensions: 83 * 54 * 26 mm
* Weight: 115g
* Storage Temp. : -400C to +850C
* Operation Temp. : -200C to +550C
* Humidity: 5%--95% non-condensing
* Aluminum case
* Input and output connections for up to 04 sensors / 04 actuators
* 02 serial ports, to configure and communicate with peripheral equipment
* Registers more than 800 reference points
* Measures internal temperature and voltage
* Panic button
* Alarm automatically upon tremble condition
* Voice channel (DTMF) communication via micro earphone