GPS tracker ARM7 cpu TK102-2
You May Also Be Interested In:
It is our new version TK102, we called it TK102-NEW or TK102-2, it uses ARM7 processor, compare to TK102-OLD, it has the following outstanding advantages:
1. Indicate the charging status ( the unit is being charged or not )
2. Report the battery strength, number of satellite, altitude etc.
3. For auto tracking, no need to send the new coordinates if the moving distance is less than 50 meters ( to save the cost and the power ) .
4. Cell ID positioning
5. Send all commands via hyper terminal or via GPRS
6. The minimum postioning interval is 5s instead of 30s.
7. Standby time is more than 80 hours.
8. Support Google map positioning on smart phone
9. Motion sensor (optional)
10. SD card to store the coordinates if the GPRS is disconnected
0808251603, GPRMC, 160321.000, A, 2234.0218, N, 11403.0737, E, 0.00, 250808, A*78, F, imei: 359586019278139, 05, 135.2, F: 4.32V, 0, 136, 46672
---Outer connect big power 4000MAh/11000MAh battery to last standby time over one week!
Gift box: 19.2*6*13.5cm/0.6kg