You May Also Be Interested In:
wire mesh baskets
wire mesh panels
Gabions are rectangular steel wire mesh baskets to be filled with stones. Each gabion is usually divided into cells by wire mesh panels called diaphragms to strengthen them. They are usually used for sea and lake shore protection, river training, erosion control, soil retention and road and railway constructions.
1) We offer a wide variety of gabions
1) Mesh sizes: 6 x 8cm, 8 x 10cm and 10 x 12cm, etc.
2) Wire thicknesses: from 2mm to 4mm
2) The possible coatings are heavily galvanized (following international standard) and zinc
3) For high corrosion resistance, PVC coated wire and galfan are available