You May Also Be Interested In:
A gas detector is a device which detects the presence of various gases within an area, usually as part of a system to warn about gases which might be harmful to humans or animals.
Gas detectors can be used to detect combustible, toxic, and oxygen and CO2 gases. This device may be used in firefighting.
Oxygen deficiency gas monitors are used for employee, and workforce safety. Cryogenics such as liquid nitrogen (LN2) , helium (He) , and argon (Ar) can inert or deplete oxygen (02) in a confined space if a leak is present. A rapid decrease of oxygen can provide a very dangerous environment for employees.
A oxygen gas monitor is important to have when cryogenics are present. Laboratories, MRI rooms, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and cryogenic suppliers are typical customers.
1. Model: AK-200FC/H1
2. Manual testing and reset function
3. Working environment:
4. Dimensions: 120mm*70mm*45mm
5. Working voltage: 220VAC /110VAC, 12VDC-20VDC
6. Additional function: can work with solenoid valve or manipulator or exhaust fan (optional)
7. Networking: wired networking (NO, NC)
8. Wireless networking mode: 315MHZ/433MHZ (2262 OR 1527)
9. Alarm concentration:
coal gas: 0.1%~0.5%
natural gas: 0.1%~1%
10. Patent No. : 200830103203.9